Assay Optimization Services
We specialize in streamlining processes, lowering costs, and providing unmatched precision and accuracy in microbiology services. By working with us to optimize your assay design, you’ll experience several key benefits:
Our chemistry-based improvements include using agents to reduce the sample settling rate, improve the consistency of sample polymers, and using polymers to coat the plastics and reduce adhesion to walls of the well plates.
- Manufacturing-based improvements to improve accuracy and consistency in pipettes. Read more about those improvements in ourtechnical quality improvements section.
- Standardize reagents and plastics across customer lots and locations
Reduced downstream labor costs
- Specialized stickers reduce labor costs by both design and function
- Polymer coated plastics to reduce labor cost of getting sample collection solution to the bottom of the tube
Improved supply chain
- Manufacture of adaptors and robots to increase the number of possible suppliers for “bottlenecked” components. For example, we have the processing equipment required to package non-sterile plastics for sterilization
- Development of manufacturing tools and processes for secondary manufacturing, including transforming commodity plastics into higher value plastics.
Contact Advanced Genetic Mapping for Assay Optimization Services
Spend more time on your research, reduce costs, and save time by outsourcing assay optimization to Advanced Genetic Mapping. Our highly efficient, accurate practices allow us to lower costs and pass the savings on to our clients. Contact us today at 919 632 6053 to learn more!